Social Security Planning
Strategic Consulting about your Social Security Benefits
A secure, comfortable retirement is every worker's dream. And now because we're living longer, healthier lives, we can expect to spend more time in retirement than our parents and grandparents did.
Achieving the dream of a secure, comfortable retirement is much easier when you plan your finances. But in today’s complex world, questions inevitably come up about Social Security that require answers you may not have.
That’s what I’m here for.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Social Security that I can help you answer:
- When should I apply for Social Security benefits?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Why is it preferable to delay benefits?
- Even though benefits will be lower if they are started early, should I file at 62?
- How can I be sure delayed earned income credits are my best move?
- Should I take social security at 70 rather than my full retirement age (FRA)?
- Am I eligible for survivor or spousal benefits?
- How much can I expect to receive in social security benefits?
- Now that I am divorced can I claim benefits from my ex-spouse?
- What is my PIA (Primary Insurance Amount)?
- What will my benefits be if I file early?
- What will my benefits be if I file after my FRA (full retirement age)?
- Now that I am a widow, should I claim my benefits or my husband’s?
- Should I consider a hybrid strategy or a maximum benefit strategy?
To schedule an appointment to discuss your Social Security questions and concerns, contact Jennifer at 941-625-5811.